World’s Greatest Peanut Butter Cookies | FoodGaZm..

World’s Greatest Peanut Butter Cookies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I made these today in order to use up the peanut butter in my pantry. Here are my experiences:

preparation:
I only changed the recipe slightly by using only 1C of sugar and I included small dark chocolate chips. I also used parchment paper instead of cooking spray.
The “dough” was way too creamy, even after refrigerating, and I couldn’t roll it into anything; so I used a spoon and dropped the balls of dough onto the cookie sheet.

Baking: I used less time (8mins) because the cookies are flat and cooked really fast. However, the second batch was a bit more fluffy and I am wondering if it’s not better to leave the dough in the fridge for 30 to 40 mins instead of 20. I also recommend quickly setting the cookies that come out of the oven on a wire rack with parchment paper for cooling.

Overall:
The cookies turned out too flat… Maybe using baking powder instead of baking soda? Or maybe use a bit more flour (like 3/4 C).
These cookies are more chewy and may be better for making ice cream sandwiches rather than just eating them plain. The flavor is pretty good but I think it would be even better with either chunky peanut butter or crushed unsalted peanuts to add a little crunch.


Get the recipe here >> World’s Greatest Peanut Butter Cookies @ bitzngiggles.com