Homemade All Butter Pie Crust

I have to get better at giving pie crusts a nice edge. Mine didn't look very pretty but that's my fault. This recipe was easy and really good. My food processor isn't big enough to hold the entire volume of this recipe so I had a few issues with that. Also, I bought salted butter by mistake. I was still happy with the flavor though because I was making a savory dish with the crust. In the future I will stick to unsalted butter, especially if making a pie.



This pie crust is my personal favorite and is made using a food processor, which makes cutting the butter into the flour very simple. By the way, you can make a double batch of this, and freeze the individually wrapped dough for future pie-related adventures."

Recipe >>   Homemade All Butter Pie Crust @ sugarapron.com