Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Lemon Coffee Cake | FoodGaZm..

Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Lemon Coffee Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




This lemon coffee cake was divine!  I decided to double the lemon juice and rind, added another whole egg to the cake batter, and baked in a glass (paper lined) 8″ square pan for 48 minutes. My greek yogurt was 2%, and I used cream cheese because I didn’t have greek cream cheese. Let the cake cool about 10 minutes in the pan, then lifted it out onto a plate still in the paper. Cooled another 5-10 minutes and then dusted with powdered sugar and served while still slightly warm.

This was absolutely delicious and my wife and I ate 1/3rd of this thing in one sitting (could have easily eaten the whole thing). I am really glad I doubled the lemon because the cake was still a VERY subtle lemon flavor and I might have liked even a little more lemon flavor. I could see serving this as a dessert at a dinner party (serve while still slightly warm). It is not nearly as satisfying if eaten at room temperature or refrigerated (maybe even a little on the dry side that way). Ate some warmed up for breakfast the next morning with eggs and bacon. While that was very good, I felt that this cake is really at its best if eaten alone with no competition to muddy up the subtle lemony flavor.

Recipe >> Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese Lemon Coffee Cake @ Lovely Little Kitchen