Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake | FoodGaZm..

Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I made a double portion just today, right after I found this, we ate up 1/2 already :) I butchered it, because I just used what I had on hand, but this is a great base recipe! I used hazelnut & hemp milks instead of yogurt, added a little ACV & vanilla. Also substituted buttermilk pancake mix for the flour and stevia & honey & maple for the sugar. Also some chocolate chips sprinkled on top :) We made mini muffins knocked temp to 375. Also made muffins & mini doughnuts, now about to throw remainder of the dough in a bread pan and sprinkle with walnuts and chocolate chips.

And if you store it in the fridge, the cake takes on a wonderfully satisfying dense texture.

This recipe is a keeper for sure!

Recipe >> Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake @ SomethingSwanky.com